Ziwi Terms and Conditions
*Please note that some of the items in the below refer only to USA customers who can shop online
Our website policies are designed with you, the customer, in mind to ensure that your online shopping experience with Ziwi Limited/USA Inc. will be secure, prompt, efficient and hassle-free.
Terms of Sale
This website ("site") is operated by Ziwi Limited (referred to in these terms of sale as "we", "us or "our"). These terms of sale apply to your purchase of products via our site.
- When you register for an online account.
- When you contact us to enquire about this site or any of our products or services.
- Through your use of this site and the services and functionality offered through it.
We will only use personal information about you for the following reasons:
- To create an online account for you.
- To record and process your orders.
- Upon request to add you to our database so we may inform you of specials, promotions, offers and events via email or post.
- To improve the products and services we offer through this site.
- To respond to your queries.
- Any other reasons which we may notify at the time the information is collected.
- We may share your personal information:
- To our group companies or service providers (e.g. in order to store the information).
- Where the disclosure is in connection with one of the purposes for which the information was collected (e.g. to courier companies to enable deliveries).
- Where we are required or authorised by law to make disclosure.
- Except as provided above, we will not share your personal information with any other third parties.
Retention and Security
We will not hold your personal information for longer than is required for the purpose(s) for which it was collected. We will ensure that security safeguards protect the information and we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that information will not be disclosed to any unauthorized person or organization.
Access and Correction
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information held by us is accurate and up-to-date. You are entitled to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not we hold personal information about you and you are entitled to reasonable access to this information. You may also request:
- That we correct this information if it is inaccurate; and
- That your details do not appear on our database.
- You can make changes to your personal information by contacting us using the "Contact Us" page on this site.
Ziwi Limited is conscious of the need for privacy and security for your Internet shopping experience. We use sophisticated encryption technology. This means at the checkout, our servers and your PC encrypt (scramble) everything that you enter into your computer, such as credit card details, billing and delivery address. Because it is encrypted, other computers are unable to make sense of it, therefore keeping this information private.
As part of the software used by Ziwi Limited there are secure processes built into the store. Specifically the engine ensures:
- Every order has a unique number
- Every order is logged in a robust database
- All your payment details can only be retrieved by Ziwi Limited in an encrypted session
- Confirmation emails of your order are sent to you the customer
We only email you if you want us to. We do not send unsolicited emails. When you register your email address with us, if you choose to, you go on a list to receive email announcements about products, offers and promotions from us.
Every email message we send includes an email address to which you can respond. If at any time you decide you do not want to receive our emails, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. If you unsubscribe you will continue to receive emails specifically related to your online orders.
Orders and Delivery [USA ONLY]
An order made via this site ("order") is an offer to purchase one or more products. When we receive your order, we will accept this offer by confirming via email that we have received and are processing the order. We will deliver the products set out in your order ("products") almost anywhere in the USA. We deliver anywhere in the Continental US, to exclude Alaska and Hawaii. And our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Independence, MO.
We endeavour to deliver all products within 3-5 working days of us confirming receipt of the order, although this timeframe is an estimate only. If we are not able to supply the products or there is likely to be a significant delay in making delivery (e.g. because the product is out of stock or the delivery is to a rural/remote location*), we will notify you as soon as reasonably possible after we become aware of this, in which case you may cancel the order (or any part of it) and you will receive a refund (including the applicable delivery charges) in respect of those products which will not be delivered (if any). We will not otherwise be liable to you for any damages, costs or expenses of any kind, suffered or incurred by you due to the order not being fulfilled or the products not being delivered within the anticipated delivery time.
The anticipated delivery charges (if applicable) will be notified to you when you complete the order.
- For orders under $50.00 the shipping cost will be calculated by the weight of your order based on UPS shipping fees.
- For overs over $50 we offer free shipping to any valid USA shipping address (excluding Hawaii & Alaska). EXCEPT if the order includes Canned product, we will charge the customer a flat shipping rate of $12.00.
- At this time, we do not offer expedited shipping, only ground/standard shipping
* Special offer periods may apply.
Authority to Leave
All Ziwi Limited freight being delivered by UPS Couriers should be attempted to be personally delivered to the recipient with a signature obtained in accordance with the UPS standard policy.
In a situation where a signature cannot be obtained the UPS authorised driver has been given authority to leave the parcel where practical, unless a signature has specifically been requested. Any special delivery instructions provided on the label will be followed (ie. Leave in letterbox or at back door).
The products will comply, in all material respects, with their product descriptions appearing on this site at the time when you submit the order. If a product does not comply with its product description, you may return the product(s) and accept a refund or exchange the product(s).
Returns Policy [USA ONLY]
If you’re not completely happy with your purchase, please let us know and we’ll try our best to put things right, arrange an exchange, or issue a full refund of the purchase price. We will send you a free return shipping label for all authorized returns on orders made in our online store.
We are not able to accept any returns more than 30 days after the original purchase date, except at the discretion of our customer service team. Re-stocking or return processing fees may be applied, and return shipping costs will not be covered, on any returns made after 30 days. Sorry, but we are not able to accept any returns on expired products.
If you purchased directly from the Ziwi website in the past 30 days:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877 464 9494 to request a free return shipping label.
- Ship the product back to us in its original packaging, using the free shipping label provided.
- We will credit the payment method originally used to make the purchase.
- Please allow 2 weeks for your return to be processed. Some payment methods take longer than others for the refund to show up, after it has been issued by us.
- Refunds will be issued for the item’s actual purchase price. Unfortunately we are not able to refund original shipping charges.
If you purchased from one of our authorized resellers in the past 30 days:
- Please contact that reseller directly to arrange your return.
- Ziwiwill credit the reseller’s account once the return has been processed.
The risk of any loss of, or damage to, the products will pass to you on delivery.
The prices for the products listed on this site are in United States Dollar and include tax, but not any delivery charges. Ziwi Limited reserves the right to amend or rectify any errors in pricing or product specification within 24 hours of being notified of it or after an order has been processed.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property on this site, including without limitation any trade marks, text, graphics and copyright, is owned by us or our content suppliers. We are the exclusive owner of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of this site.
Right to Use Site and Content
You may use this site only for the purposes for which it is provided. You must not use this site for fraudulent or other unlawful activity or otherwise do anything to damage or disrupt this site.
You may reproduce, copy and distribute the content of this site provided you only use that content for informational, non-commercial purposes and any reproduction includes a prominent acknowledgement of the Company's rights in the relevant content. You may not reproduce, copy or distribute the content on this site for any other purpose of in any other way without the Company's prior written consent. If you wish to link to any part of this site, you must get the Company's prior written consent.
Please ensure that any information that you provide when creating an account with us on this site is correct, complete and up-to-date and please advise us as soon as possible if any of this information changes or you become aware of any inaccuracy in the information you have provided. If you are providing information about a person other than yourself, you warrant that you are authorised by that person to provide that information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for preventing unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
We endeavour to ensure that any content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. However, we will take steps to correct any error or inaccuracy in any content which is brought to our attention within a reasonable time. This site may from time to time contain content provided by third parties and links to third party sites. This is provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for any third party content on our site or any site to which our site contains links. The inclusion of any such content or link does not imply our endorsement or approval of any linked website or any association with its owners or operators. You must make your own assessment of the suitability of the content for your own purposes. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed through, this site. We may change the content on this site at any time without prior notice.
We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms of sale if the delay or failure arises from any cause which was beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect any of your statutory rights.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
This site and its content is made available for the purposes of shopping online with Ziwi Limited and providing information about Ziwi products.
Reproduction of the images and text on this site for any other purposes is prohibited.
All images and textual content on this website is copyright © Ziwi Limited