ZIWI® Limited is conscious of the need for privacy and security for your Internet shopping experience. We use sophisticated encryption technology. This means at the checkout, our servers and your PC encrypt (scramble) everything that you enter into your computer, such as credit card details, billing and delivery address. Because it is encrypted, other computers are unable to make sense of it, therefore keeping this information private.
As part of the software used by ZIWI® Limited there are secure processes built into the store. Specifically, the engine ensures:
- Every order has a unique number
- Every order is logged in a robust database
- All your payment details can only be retrieved by ZIWI® Limited in an encrypted session
- Confirmation emails of your order are sent to you the customer
Orders and Delivery [USA ONLY]
An order made via this site ("order") is an offer to purchase one or more products. When we receive your order, we will accept this offer by confirming via email that we have received and are processing the order. We will deliver the products set out in your order ("products") almost anywhere in the USA. We deliver anywhere in the Continental US, to exclude Alaska and Hawaii. And our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Riverside, MO.
We endeavour to deliver all products within 3-5 business days of us confirming receipt of the order, although this timeframe is an estimate only. If we are not able to supply the products or there is likely to be a significant delay in making delivery (e.g. because the product is out of stock or the delivery is to a rural/remote location*), we will notify you as soon as reasonably possible after we become aware of this, in which case you may cancel the order (or any part of it) and you will receive a refund (including the applicable delivery charges) in respect of those products which will not be delivered (if any). We will not otherwise be liable to you for any damages, costs or expenses of any kind, suffered or incurred by you due to the order not being fulfilled or the products not being delivered within the anticipated delivery time.
The anticipated delivery charges (if applicable) will be notified to you when you complete the order.
- For orders under $50.00 total (after any applicable discounts or coupons) the shipping cost will be calculated by the weight of your order based on FedEx shipping fees.
- For orders over $50.00 total (after any applicable discounts or coupons) we offer free shipping to any valid USA shipping address (excluding Hawaii & Alaska). EXCEPT if the order includes canned product, we will charge the customer a flat shipping rate of $12.00.
- Currently, we do not offer expedited shipping, only ground/standard shipping
* Special offer periods may apply.
Authority to Leave
All ZIWI® Limited freight being delivered by FedEx Couriers should be attempted to be personally delivered to the recipient with a signature obtained in accordance with the FedEx standard policy.
In a situation where a signature cannot be obtained the FedEx authorised driver has been given authority to leave the parcel where practical, unless a signature has specifically been requested. Any special delivery instructions provided on the label will be followed (i.e. Leave in letterbox or at back door).
Returns & Exchanges Policy [USA ONLY]
We understand things don’t always work out with your product purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, please review our policy guidelines below.
ZIWI® Website Purchases:
- All refund/exchange requests must be made within 45 days of purchase.
- To request a refund or exchange, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information (or call 877-464-9494 to provide this information):
- Name, Address, Phone Number, Email
- Attach original invoice or provide Order # and items and quantity purchased
- Is this a refund or exchange request and for which item(s)
- Reason for refund or exchange request
- Have the products been opened/used (bags/cans)
- Your information will be referred to our ZIWI® Webstore team for review and processing.
- For certain refund/exchange requests, you may be asked to send product back to ZIWI. If that is the case, we will email you a free return shipping label you can use to ship us back the product (please use the original packaging, if possible).
- Please note the following regarding exchanges:
- They will be processed within 2 business days (may take up to 5 business days to ship and receive).
- You will receive a tracking email from our warehouse once your exchange has been shipped.
- If you do not receive a tracking email, please check your spam folder, as these tend to land there from time-to time.
- Please note the following regarding refunds:
- Refunds will be issued for the item’s actual purchase price.
- We are not able to refund original shipping charges.
- They will be processed within 5 business days
- Credit will be issued back to the account you used for original payment.
- Credit posting may take up to 2-3 weeks based on your payment method.
- You will receive a refund confirmation email from our third-party processor once it has processed.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam folder, as these tend to land there from time-to time.
Third Party Reseller Refunds/Exchanges
Because ZIWI® partners with many in-store and online retailers, any refund/exchange requests for food purchased through a third party must be directed to the retailer where the purchase was made. ZIWI® supports and respects each individual retailer’s refund/exchange policy. If your purchase is refunded by a third-party reseller, ZIWI® will credit the reseller’s account after the return is processed.
The risk of any loss of, or damage to, the products will pass to you on delivery.
The prices for the products listed on this site are in United States Dollar and do not include tax or any delivery charges. ZIWI® Limited reserves the right to amend or rectify any errors in pricing or product specification within 24 hours of being notified of it or after an order has been processed.
We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms of sale if the delay or failure arises from any cause which was beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect any of your statutory rights.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
This site and its content are made available for the purposes of shopping online with ZIWI® Limited and providing information about ZIWI® products.
Reproduction of the images and text on this site for any other purposes is prohibited.
All images and textual content on this website are copyright © ZIWI® Limited